Shelved Board Games: How Many Can You Name?

We play a lot of board games. We own a lot of board games.

Many of the board games we own and play most people have never heard of. This may or may not apply to you.

I'm guessing almost half of the visitors to this article will recognize one or more of the games in the drawing. Granted, the names of some are easily read, but that doesn't mean you've actually heard of it, much less played it.


Shelved Board Games

So how many can you name?

This drawing shows one of two identical shelves in our living room. The other one is mostly full of games too. The one I drew actually has a fifth shelf down at the bottom where the Cthulhu-esque wisps of smoke(?) exude in their initial purple hue.

It was too hard to see what was on that shelf from where I was sitting on the couch.

Like my previous works, this one can be yours for a mere $97.00 USD (PayPal accepted).

I'm taking suggestions for my next project. Since I've only done a few drawings, I'm open to virtually anything.

I've been following Kirsty Partridge on YouTube and Instragram. She's pretty amazing at this. She uses some techniques and methods for blending, etc. that I'm not quite ready for yet.

Someday.

Comments